Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stay healthy. Stay happy. Stay beautiful.

It's time to open the doors on what I'm doing here. My name is Elle Goodman and I have dry skin.

I am not a professional in the beauty industry, I'm just a beauty product consumer who's been unhappy with the quality of reasonably priced items and flabbergasted by the prices of items with reasonable quality.

I'm a consumer who's genuinely searching to forever rid myself of dry, scaly legs and those annoying, unsightly little red bumps on the back of my dry arms. And on the path to achieve this quest, if I can figure out how to help my sister heal her acne speckled face and my husband sooth his flaky, itchy scalp, hazzah!

So I am Bahlia Mind and Body as I share with you my new found knowledge of skin health and beauty on behalf of the company, but I am also just Elle in search of the skin health truth.

I'm open-minded about new products, and I'm skeptical of industry jargon and ingredient labels.

If you find a product you love, learn something you wish you knew years ago, or find yourself wondering why something is... I want to know.

Stay healthy. Stay happy. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment